Arcare Parkview Malvern East enjoys a privileged position in Melbourne’s inner south east, surrounded by parkland and minutes from Chadstone Shopping Centre.
Arcare Parkview Malvern East features:
- Large private suites with:
o Ensuite with shower
o Foxtel available
o Individual heating & cooling
o Flat screen television
o Balcony & courtyard access.
- Wireless internet available
- Boutique café
- Hairdressing salon
- Wellness centre
- Business centre
- Movie theatre / worship room
- Intimate dining & lounge rooms
- Manicured courtyards & gardens
- Delicious meals prepared fresh on site
- Private dining rooms
- Bus for excursions
- Visit any time.
Our aged care communities provide opportunities for everyone to get involved. Whether it be small social gathering in the café, group excursions on the residence bus, guest speakers, hobby groups or just the day-to-day conversations with familiar staff, each day offers a range of options to choose from.
These regular interactions and social opportunities are sensitively designed to enable residents to form meaningful friendships with each other, staff and volunteers.
Dedicated Staff Assignment
Our relationship-focused approach to celebrating and supporting old age is not only unique to Arcare, it’s also considered by aged care experts globally to be at the forefront of elder care.
One of the most important ways of supporting the development of these relationships is our internationally recognised Dedicated Staff Assignment, which we won a 2015 Better Practice Award from the Australian Aged Quality Agency.
Arcare’s Dedicated Staff Assignment involves all staff committing to work regular shifts with exactly the same small group of residents every time they come to work.
Arcare has multiple aged care residences throughout Metropolitan Melbourne and Greater Geelong. We also operate a home care division, which provides transport, domestic, social and disability support services, as well as home care packages.
Nursing home features
Types of care
- Residential aged care
- Private rooms each with an ensuite and shower
- Majority of rooms have verandah, courtyard or balcony access
- Room sizes between 24sqm to 38sqm
- Prices from $850,000
- Call 1300 272 273 to book your private tour of this 5-star aged care residence.
• Immediate respite now available
• Built January 2017
• Private rooms each with an ensuite and shower
• Majority of rooms have verandah or balcony access
• Room sizes between 24sqm and 38sqm
Call our 1300 number to book your private tour of this 5-star aged care residence.