Located in Marrickville, the multi-cultural hub of Sydney's inner-west, Willandra Aged Care has built an enviable reputation for excellence in care, where multilingual staff are on hand to assist with the needs of non-English speaking residents.
- Safe, caring and support environment
- Welcoming and friendly atmosphere
- Quality care provided to meet individual needs
- Individualised care plans that are developed in consultation with family and medcial practitioner
- Qualified Registered Nurses on duty 24 hours a day
- Permanent and respite care
- Regular church services
- Well balanced, varied and nutritious meals
- Leisure activities
- Services - hairdressing, pharmacy, podiatry and physiotherapy, etc
- Choice of medical practitioner.
At Willandra, the collective focus of our qualified care and services staff is on wellness and encouraging our residents to live a full and meaningful life that complements each and every individual's choice.
Nursing home features
- Medium home (60 beds)
- Specialist services: Physiotherapy, podiatry, pet therapy
Types of care
Very satisfied with ongoing care being provided to my husband over last 3 years. Very caring and supportive team of staff under the guidance of very hands-on G.M. who is familiar with each residents care needs.
Wonderful meals prepared and beautifully presented by on-site Chef include Lamb Shanks (off the bone), Atlantic Salmon, Seafood Plate and Lasagne to name a few; accompanied by some great desserts to tempt the fussiest of eaters. Residents are kept occupied with a variety of lifestyle activities including Bingo, Bus Outings, Concerts with various vocalists and entertainers, High Tea and Crafts.
The home is well maintained, clean and presents a "homely" and family environment for our aged loved ones.
Please sign in to proceed
You must be signed in to apply or save profiles.
Success, your account has been created
An activation email has been sent to the email address you registered with.
You should not be reading this, if you are then something went horribly wrong