Accommodation for Residents of Cowra & Canberra
Whether you are a Cowra local or a resident in the ACT, Weeroona Aged Care has a service that will meet your care needs and accommodation preferences.
Weeroona is a fully renovated 95 bed facility with a modern design and spacious lounge and dining rooms for residents. All two-bed rooms and private suites have been refurbished with a new colour scheme, curtains, cupboards, linen, flat screen televisions and bedspreads. Our modern two-bed rooms are great for couples or companions.
- Private suite with ensuite - extra services
- Private suite with ensuite - non extra services
- Two-bed companion room (some with ensuite).
Are you a resident in the ACT considering Weeroona?
If you live in the ACT and would like to know why Weeroona is worth considering, here’s a few reasons:
- Placement in the ACT can often be difficult, with demand often outweighing the number of beds available.
- Both permanent and respite beds available.
- Beds available for those who are fully supported by the Australian Government.
Weeroona’s Refundable Accommodation Deposits (RADs) range between $250,000-$450,000. In Canberra, asking RAD prices reach as high as $750,000.
- A wheelchair accessible transport vehicle is available for hire from Weeroona and is able to transfer you to and from Canberra should you require its use. See photo gallery for image of vehicle.
Would you like to find out more about Weeroona?
There are two ways that we can further assist you with your enquiry.
- Contact our administration team
- Click on the ‘visit website’ link.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you require any further information, we will always respond to your enquiry as soon as we can.