Weeroona Aged Care Centre is a spacious, dynamic and welcoming centre, originally opened in 1982 with later refurbishments and additions made in 2008. The Centre is located only a few minutes away from public transport, Bass Hill Plaza, Chester Hill Square and local services.
We offer all levels of care including permanent residential care, short term respite care and palliative care.
- Fully accredited and government approved aged care centre
- All levels of care offered and community care packages
- Person-centred model of care, with personalised care plans tailored for each resident's needs
- Single rooms with air conditioning and built-in wardrobes
- Emergency call system in all rooms
- 24 hour access to compassionate care staff
- NDIS services and support are available only to residents of the Centre
- Rotating menus and meals freshly prepared by our professional catering team
- Range of personalised lifestyle and wellbeing services
- Recreational activities e.g. gardening facilities, art classes
- Landscaped garden for residents to enjoy
- Caring and Christian environment
Nursing home features
- Large home (104 beds)
- Specialist services: Allied Health Services such as Osteopathy, Physiotherapy, Podiatry Services, Occupational Therapy, Speech Therapy, Optometrist, Audiologist
Types of care
We currently have vacancies at our Centre. For more information please contact our friendly team on (02) 9645 3220.
Thank you for the warm welcome for my mum Raffaela and myself . My mum feels at home at Weerona Aged Care , all the staff are absolutely amazing and they take care of mum. I cant express my gratitude and appreciation to the village managers Remelie and Dulce, RNs, and all the care staff and Pam the office lady for their ongoing care and loving support they display to both myself and mum.I highly recommend Weerona Aged Care and its safe and caring environment to anyone.
Hi Angela, we are so glad to hear that your Mum is happy at our Centre, and appreciate you recommending Weeroona Aged Care Centre. Our team works hard to provide the best, compassionate care for all of our residents and we really appreciate your feedback and support with this review.