Weeroona Aged Care Centre is a spacious and welcoming centre, originally opened in 1982 with later refurbishments and additions made in 2008. It is located just minutes away from public transport, Bass Hill Plaza, Chester Hill Square and local services.
- Fully accredited and government approved aged care centre
- All levels of care offered including respite care and community care packages
- Single rooms with air conditioning and built-in robes
- Emergency call system in all rooms
- 24 hour access to compassionate care and nursing staff
- Rotating menus and meals freshly prepared by our professional catering team
- Range of personalised lifestyle and wellbeing services
- Caring and Christian environment.
Nursing home features
- Large home (104 beds)