Water Gardens is part of Heritage Care, a fully operational aged care provider who has three premium aged care homes and aims to be ‘the best … in everything we do’.
Conveniently located close to Water Gardens Shopping Centre in Sydenham, our home offers residents an exceptional living environment. Our professional team of experienced staff ensures that each residents specialised needs are met. Services include 24-hour nursing care and allied health services, the theatre, library, café, a private function room and various other luxurious features. The stylish and colourful design of the Water Gardens home creates a vibrant & uplifting atmosphere for our residents.
Water Gardens is a community focused aged care home, offering a ‘Lifestyle Program’ consisting of exciting activities focused on health and wellbeing and a sense of community. Furthermore, the ‘Lifestyle Program’ includes entertainers, one-to-one time, hand massage therapy, church services, bus outings and more. To enrich the communal environment, we offer home style cooking and baking with a six week seasonal menu.
At our Water Gardens home, we provide permanent care, dementia specific care and respite care.
Comfortable Leisurely Living
At Water Gardens, we offer residents a relaxing lifestyle in a luxurious home-like environment.
- 24 hour, seven days a week excellent nursing care for residents.
- Home-like environment and a range of lifestyle programs such as home entertainment, one-to-one time, church services, bus outings and much more.
- A six-week seasonal menu that has been reviewed and approved by our Dietitian, offering residents a choice of nutritious and freshly prepared meals for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Modern and spacious rooms, each with private ensuite, built in robes, lockable drawers, and a television.
- A homey lounge with comfortable furniture, heating & cooling, fireplaces and large screen televisions with Foxtel.
- A fully equipped home theatre room with contemporary seating and high quality sound system.
- A library with a complete selection of books.
- Outdoor barbeque areas with beautiful garden scenery.
- A private function room for residents to celebrate special occasions with families.
At Water Gardens, we have 137 rooms, inclusive of 15 rooms dedicated as Memory Support Unit. We also offer 24/7 registered nursing care and palliative care.
- Hairdressing salon
- Private function room.
Nursing home features
Types of care
- Residential aged care
Additional details: Dedicated physiotherapy room / gymnasium
This tastefully decorated Single room with private ensuite is available within Water Gardens, our elegantly designed home, providing residents with a tranquil and homely environment. Our unique services include family participation in resident care planning, music, crafts and interests groups, exercise classes and a hairdressing salon. A six-week seasonal menu, offering residents a choice from nutritious meals. A lifestyle program that provides entertainers, personalised one-to-one time, hand massage therapy, church services, bus outings, and more. A convenient location in Sydenham provides residents with local parks, private hospitals, and community services. To arrange a personalised tour or for additional information on Water Gardens please contact Menza Katsis on 0408062460.