As WA's most experienced and reputable specialist advisers in aged care, WA Aged Care Financial Solutions has worked with many families to assess the best possible financial outcome. For the sixth year running we have been chosen by the peak not-for-profit industry body, Aged & Community Services WA, to be its exclusive financial planning partner for Aged Care residents & Home Care recipients.
Whether receiving Home Care or living in an Aged Care facility, our advice to a client provides clear definition of the situation and options, and peace of mind so that:
- Accommodation payments may be made comfortably
- Government pensions and other entitlements are maximised
- Aged Care and Home Care fees and charges are minimised
- There is sufficient regular income to pay all fees and provide adequate spending money
- Invested funds are secure.
Our advice provides full explanation of Aged Care fees and charges as well as the implications for ongoing entitlements from Centrelink or DVA, including scenarios which illustrate the financial consequences of retaining, renting or selling the family home.
We always deliver
WA Aged Care Financial Solutions delivers:
- Support and understanding from experts in Aged Care financial matters
- Peace of mind through a specialised financial plan for Aged Care complete with recommendations for the best possible financial solution
- Advice on secure investments and estate planning needs such as Wills and Powers of Attorney & Guardianship
- Implementation of your financial plan
- Ongoing assistance dealing with Government and other institutions.