At VMCH, we understand how important it is for people to retain their independence and remain living at home, connected to their community. That’s why we offer a wide range of flexible and responsive in-home and community support services designed to suit you, whether it’s assistance to get out and about or extra help at home.
VMCH offers service delivery 24 hours a day, seven days a week, overnight or for extended periods of care. Services are privately funded by you when and how you need them, and a doctor’s referral is not required. With VMCH Direct, the choice is yours.
VMCH has a network of experienced and trained community support workers delivering a range of services including:
- Cooking and meals preparation
- Assistance with personal care
- Domestic assistance
- Respite care
- Shopping and errands
- Escorting to appointments and social outings
- Assistance with exercise programs
- Care Planning.
There are a number of products provided and installed by VMCH including:
- A personal alarm with 24-hour monitoring
- Falls pendant to detect falls and alert a monitoring service
- Monitored smoke alarms
- Various sensors designed to ensure assistance are at hand should you need them.
In home care features
Types of care
Additional details: Overnight services available; please enquire regarding locations serviced