Villa Maria is a welcoming Home centrally located in the heart of Brisbane, with close proximity to shops and transport providing convenience. The large available rooms have been totally refurbished to an impeccable standard.
- Art Classes facilitated by qualified local artists and teachers
- Music Appreciation
- Pet Visits
- Exercise and Movement Programs including Tai Chi and Zumba for diverse abilities
- Social Outings
- Personalised Lifestyle Activities
- Weekly Chapel Services and prayer groups
- Activities to support individual cultural and religious practices
- Pastoral, Spiritual and Wellness Care Support
- Volunteer Programs for friendship, support and social connections
- Weekly Playgroup and school children visits to our home
Our hospitality is exceptional and our menus are created by dieticians and prepared fresh on-site.
Nursing home features
- Large home (125 beds)
- Has extra service beds