Villa Maria Berwick offers permanent care with ageing in place to meet your changing needs, specialised dementia support, respite options and palliative care services. It holds full three-year accreditation and full compliance with the aged care standards.
Highly regarded, with a proud heritage of caring and a commitment to the health and wellbeing of older people, Villa Maria Berwick seamlessly combines clinical excellence with superb amenities and a lifestyle program designed to make the most out of life.
Nestled in a quiet street overlooking a reserve, Villa Maria Berwick is a modern, tastefully decorated 76-bed residence with five interconnecting homes, each consisting of 16 residents. Each home is self sufficient with a kitchen, lounge, dining room, and additional sitting areas.
All bedrooms are of a generous size with full ensuite facilities. A series of secure, landscaped interconnecting courtyards, together with generous garden surrounds, offer a peaceful environment for all residents.
Berwick, at the foothills of the Dandenong Ranges, is a pleasant suburb set amidst open spaces with an abundance of bird life. It is close to public transport and the Fountain Gate Shopping Centre.
Villa Maria Berwick residents enjoy:
- A secure, supportive and welcoming environment
- 24-hour care delivered by experienced and qualified staff
- Dementia care, palliative care and clinical nursing care
- Fresh, nutritious meals with special attention to dietary and cultural requirements
- An exceptional activity program that includes social outings, art/craft activities, reminiscing groups, exercise groups, men's group, music therapy, entertainers and more
- Access to ancillary services such as physiotherapy, podiatry and hairdressing
- Heating and air-conditioning in all rooms
- Sensory garden and sensory experiences for residents with dementia
- Pastoral Care support and Social Work services (available to residents, families and carers)
- Peace of mind – Villa Maria is one of the most respected and experienced aged care providers in Australia with high standards and a commitment to its values of compassion, accountability, respect, courage and person centred approach.
For further information, admissions, enquiries and tours contact the Admissions Coordinator during business hours on the details above.
Please note that Villa Maria Berwick is a non-smoking site for residents, staff and visitors.