One day we can easily maintain our house and garden.... and then suddenly it’s all a bit of a struggle. ‘Home Care’ can be anything that you need done to help you to continue to live at home:
- help with gardening or mowing your lawn
- transport to get to the shops or the doctor’s
- help with showering and dressing
- someone to call for emergency out of hours assistance
- nursing assistance for a health condition or to recover from an operation
- preparation or home delivery of meals
- help to do the shopping and errands.
Vasey RSL Care has a strong tradition of supporting the ex-service community – veterans and war widows – with residential care options, independent living villages, support to live at home through the ANZAC Day Therapy Centre, and Home Care.
Our team have qualifications and experience in nursing, psychology, social work and aged care: staff are expert in understanding the needs of older Australians including veterans and war widows.
Call us on: 03 9810 5500
Our Home Care Program has three levels of support, depending on your preference and how much involvement you would like:
Advise – once set up, you have the freedom to manage your services
Assist – manage your services with some assistance from our qualified team
Support – our team of experts manage your services fully for you
Our Home Care Team members will help you each step of the way, by:
- Getting to know you and your family
- Understanding your individual situation and needs
- Listening to what you want in your life
- Showing you the possibilities
- Helping you choose your care and service needs.
Home Care is available to anyone who has been assessed and approved for a Home Care Package.
Whether or not you already have an assessment, call us. We can give you the information you need and guide you through the home care system.
Find out more:
T: 03 9810 5500
Click on the 'Send a Message' button above the map
Click on the 'Visit Website' button above the map and then select 'Home Care'.