Vasey RSL Care Brighton East Welcomes You
Purpose-built in 2011, our Brighton East home is two-storey, air- conditioned and fully cabled for Internet and flat screen TV with Foxtel.
It has beautiful internal courtyards, walking paths, a heritage-listed church in the grounds and a coffee shop in the ground floor lobby.
Vasey RSL Care is committed to person-centred care that puts the resident at the centre of their own care: our staff are here to understand your needs and wishes and to support you to feel at home.
We Serve Those Who Served
Vasey RSL Care has been supporting veterans since World War I and war widows since World War II! While around 2/3 of our residents are war widows/veterans, we welcome everyone and you don't have to have a service background to feel at home.
Vasey RSL Care is a not-for-profit organisation. We offer residential care, respite care and home care for older Australians, and we offer ex-service accommodation units solely for the ex-service community (any age).
Come and see for yourself
Call us on (03) 9519 3400 to make a time, or visit our website by clicking on the 'Visit Website' button above the map.
Nursing home features
- Large home (128 beds)
- Specialist services: Physiotherapist, Dietitian, Optometrist, Podiatrist, Audiologist, Pain management clinic
Types of care
Additional details: Strong focus on supporting war widows and veterans
Located in leafy Brighton East, our facility is close to spacious parklands and Port Phillip Bay beaches. Vasey Brighton East ensures residents are provided with a range of resources that provide comfort, independence and familiarity.
Hurlingham Park and Landcox Lake Park are both close by and offer natural green areas with open spaces, picnic facilities, bird life, manicured gardens and wide level paths for easy wheel chair access. A heritage-listed church is located within the facility grounds allowing ease of access for residents and their families. Vasey Brighton East is conveniently located between two neighbourhood shopping precincts with cafes, supermarket, restaurants and newsagency.
Vasey Brighton East has full government accreditation and offers:
- 128 spacious rooms with private ensuite and flat screen TV
- Double rooms for couples
- Each bedroom fully cabled for personal telephone, television and internet
- Well-equipped activities areas promoting leisure and social interaction in a relaxed environment;
- Onsite hairdressing salon
- Spacious dining areas for residents and private dining room for family celebrations
- A number of comfortable lounge rooms with large screen TV and Foxtel
- Extensive gardens and terracing
- BBQ area, walking paths and seating areas
- Heritage-listed church on the site
- Onsite visitor car parking
- Immediate access to public transport
- Environmentally friendly building