What is important to you?
This is what we ask all new residents - it helps us get to know you and welcome you.
Our staff will help you settle in and feel at home, make new friends and join in the life and activities of the home. We are committed to person-centred care that puts the resident at the centre of their own care.
Vasey RSL Care Brighton is in a lovely location in the beautiful Kamesburgh Gardens and surrounded by mature trees with extensive safe, level walking tracks.
We Serve Those Who Served
Vasey RSL Care has been supporting veterans since World War I and war widows since World War II! While around 2/3 of our residents are war widows/veterans, we welcome everyone and you don't have to have a service background to feel at home.
Vasey RSL Care is a not-for-profit organisation. We offer residential care, respite care and home care for older Australians, and we offer ex-service accommodation units solely for the ex-service community (any age).
Come and see for yourself
Call us on (03) 9596 7485 to make a time, or visit our website by clicking on the 'Visit Website' button above the map.
Nursing home features
- Small home (40 beds)
- Specialist services: Physiotherapist, Podiatrist, Occupational Therapist, Dietitian, Optometrist, Audiologist, pain management clinic
Types of care
Additional details: Strong focus on supporting war widows and veterans
Vasey RSL Care Brighton has full government accreditation and offers:
- Single rooms with private en suite
- Resident-focused care with trained staff on duty 24 hours
- Respite care available
- Memory Support Centre (dementia-specific care)
- Meals cooked fresh daily on the premises
- Comprehensive lifestyle program offering varied activities and outings
- Our own bus for regular outings
- Regular visiting hairdresser
- Visiting Mobile Library Service
- Linen and laundry services
- Access to specialist health professionals, such as physiotherapy and podiatry