Uniting Wesley Heights is a relaxed and welcoming independent living community, specially designed for over 55s. Enjoy a carefree life by the sea with breathtaking views of the ocean and Sydney Harbour.
Our spacious studios and one and two bedroom apartments are available in a range of sizes and layouts so you can pick the home that complements your lifestyle.
- Rooftop community room and library with spectacular views of the ocean
- Seaside location and stunning views
- Social Program
- Village bus
- Visiting hairdresser and podiatrist
- Undercover car park and garages
- Elevator to all levels
- Secure building
- 24hr emergency call system for your peace of mind
- Guest accommodation available
- Co-located with the residential aged care home
- Gardens and grounds fully maintained by the Uniting team
- Walk to shops and public transport
- Visit nearby beaches, churches, sporting and social clubs.
At Uniting Wesley Heights we're all about choice so you have the option to get involved in the many social activities happening each week or simply relax and do your own thing. Family and friends are always welcome and there's plenty of space to entertain, both in your home and throughout common areas of the village.
For more information or to make an appointment, please give our friendly independent living consultant a call 1800 864 846, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.