Opened in 1968, Murray Mudge is a short distance to Glenelg beach. There are over 60 residents in this tight-knit community, with rooms for individuals as well as couples, so you can really Age Together.
We will support your quality of life and help you to continue doing the things you enjoy. We offer regular events and excursions, such as trips to the beach and local shops, and communal dining and living areas where you can participate in one of our regular activities or meet with friends.
We offer double rooms for couples with walk-in robe and ensuite, single rooms with ensuite, as well as rooms with shared bathrooms.
- 24-hour nursing and care workers
- fresh meals prepared onsite daily
- specialised support for people with high dependency and dementia
- access to allied health services including podiatry, physiotherapy, speech therapy, dentistry, optometry and pharmacy
- lifestyle program which includes a range of activities
- pop-up café
- laundry service
- non-denominational chaplaincy and church services.
To find out more and to enquire about vacancies, please contact our Admissions Officer on 08 8375 1111, email by clicking on the 'Send a Message' button or visit our website.
Nursing home features
- Medium home (66 beds)
- Considers partners without an ACAT assessment
- Specialist services: Podiatry, physiotherapy & speech therapy
Types of care