Established in 1944, Aldersgate is a not-for-profit aged care residence located in Felixstow and run by Uniting Communities.
At Aldersgate, we will make you feel at home and provide you with the support you need to continue enjoying a high quality, fulfilling, lifestyle. At the centre of our residence is the historic Forsyth House, set in beautifully landscaped gardens and surrounded by the nine houses and cottages where our 115 residents live.
We offer well-equipped accommodation, fresh home-cooked meals, a range of interesting activities, and the opportunity to become a member of a social and welcoming community.
- modern rooms in a village community
- home-cooked meals
- 24-hour nursing and care workers
- allied health services: podiatry, physiotherapy, speech therapy, dentistry, optometry and pharmacy
- specialised support for residents with high dependency and dementia
- daily group and individual activities
- excursions and shopping trips
- café and shop
- laundry service for personal items
- non-denominational chaplaincy and church services.
To find out more, or to enquire about vacancies, please contact our Admissions Officer on 08 8206 0411, email by clicking on 'Send a message' button or visit our website.
Nursing home features
Types of care
- Residential aged care