Nestled in a garden setting in the heart of Beecroft, the newly built Uniting Bramley is a relaxed and welcoming independent living community that has been specially designed for over 55s.
Our spacious apartments with quality fixtures and fittings are available in a range of sizes and layouts so you can choose the home that complements your lifestyle. Features include:
- Two and two bedroom + study apartments with open plan lounge and dining area
- Modern kitchen and appliances with stone bench tops throughout
- Modern bathroom and fittings
- Ducted air-conditioning (2 zones)
- Built-in wardrobe
- Shared Community centre
- Social program
- Parking options - subject to availability fees apply
- 24hr emergency call system for your peace of mind
- Gardens and grounds fully maintained by the Uniting team
- Walk to shops and transport.
We're all about choice at Uniting, so you have the option to get involved in the many social activities happening each week or simply relax and do your own thing. Family and friends are always welcome and there's plenty of space to entertain, both in your home and throughout the common areas of the village.
For more information or to make an appointment, please give our friendly team a call 1800 864 846, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional details: 24 hour alarm monitoring system; Walk to shops; Pastoral care