Welcome to Uniting AgeWell Latrobe Community, Strathdevon, our well established and close-knit residence south of Devonport.
With 37 single rooms with outdoor patio or balcony, ensuites and generous built-in wardrobes, Strathdevon supports you to age well with high quality, flexible care in a comfortable and welcoming environment.
Residents can take advantage of the beautiful gardens, use the barbecue facilities or take part in the dynamic and engaging activities program, including range of in-house activities and social outings, themed days and guest entertainers.
There is a bar with pool table, video and music area for relaxing get-togethers.
Uniting AgeWell recognises that everyone’s needs are different. Our focus is on supporting you to experience a sense of wellbeing, choice and independence at every age and stage of life, to feel a valued member of your community and to have easy access to the services you need to live the life you want.
- 24-hour, high level clinical care delivered with dignity and respect by qualified and experienced staff
- Palliative care
- Specialist dementia care and support
- Dedicated chaplain on site to provide pastoral and spiritual care
- Access to allied health services including podiatry, physiotherapy and speech therapy
- Intimate lounge room with cosy fireplace
- Internet kiosk and library
- Chapel area for worship and celebration times
- Private family palliative area.
Uniting AgeWell is a fully accredited, experienced aged care provider committed to its values of respect, partnership, wisdom, fairness and stewardship.
Nursing home features
Types of care
Additional details: Phone: (03) 6341 1400; units located at 50 Percival St, Latrobe