An exciting new 120-bed aged care residence opening in the heart of Hawthorn early 2020. Modern features and amenities with beautiful communal areas, generous spaces for residents and families to gather, saturated with natural light. Dementia-friendly spaces with sensory gardens and themed sitting areas. Find out how you can be a part of this exciting community, and live well with choice and piece of mind.
The new Hawthorn Community presents 120 spacious rooms and contemporary community spaces with views across Melbourne, and surrounds.
Each beautifully appointed bedroom has an ensuite and wall-mounted flat screen TV with access to streaming and subscription platforms, heating and air conditioning and built-in wardrobes.
Generous and stylish communal areas include comfortable lounge rooms, multi-purpose rooms, private social rooms, outdoor balconies and sensory gardens for residents and families to gather, saturated with natural light.
Dementia-friendly spaces with sensory gardens and themed sitting areas.
Large rooms include a chair-bed, to enable family members to stay when necessary.
- 120 spacious single rooms with ensuites and flat screen TVs
- Comfortable and spacious communal lounge rooms and multipurpose community room
- High-quality clinical care by qualified and experienced staff, with 24/7 Registered Nurses on duty
- Focus on restorative care to support wellbeing through allied health services including podiatry, physiotherapy, dietician and speech therapy
- Quality dining experiences, with choices of food and drinks that cater for individual needs and preferences, cooked fresh by our qualified chefs
- Specialist dementia care and support
- Palliative care
- Dedicated onsite chaplain
- Dynamic and engaging lifestyle and activities program, seven days a week
- On-site hairdresser and café with al fresco dining area
- Concierge service
Nursing home features
- Large home (120 beds)
- Specialist services: Physiotherapy, Podatriry, Spiritural and Pastoral Services, Palliative Care
Types of care
Additional details: New facility completed March 2020