Uniting AgeWell Condare Court Community is a well established residence in the leafy Melbourne suburb of Camberwell, where residents are supported to age well.
With 61 places, include single rooms and deluxe suites with sitting rooms, Condare Court offers individual, high quality, flexible care in a comfortable and welcoming environment.
Uniting AgeWell recognises that everyone’s needs are different. Our focus is on supporting you to experience a sense of wellbeing, choice and independence at every age and stage of life, to feel a valued member of your community and to have easy access to the services you need to live the life you want.
Whether you need a little help with everyday living or more intensive support, our flexible and responsive services ensure you can get the best out of life, no matter where you are on your ageing journey.
- 24-hour, high level clinical care delivered with dignity and respect by qualified and experienced staff
- Specialist dementia care and support
- Palliative care
- Ensuite bathrooms in most rooms
- Dedicated chaplain on site to provide pastoral and spiritual care
- Access to allied health services including podiatry, physiotherapy and speech therapy
- Comfortable and spacious lounge rooms with cosy fireplaces
- Beautifully landscaped gardens where residents can sit and enjoy their day
- Multipurpose space with in-house cinema
- Private social room perfect for family get-togethers, with in-house catering available
- In-house café open on selected days
Uniting AgeWell is a fully accredited, experienced aged care provider committed to its values of respect, partnership, wisdom, fairness and stewardship.
Nursing home features
- Medium home (61 beds)
- Considers partners without an ACAT assessment
- Specialist services: Visiting health professionals
Types of care
Additional details: Pet friendly
- Offers ILUs/Villas and Rental units
Additional details: Phone: (03) 9845 3139
Our residence offers single rooms with private ensuites, spacious communal areas, onsite café, sun room, landscaped gardens and an extensive Lifestyle program.
Please contact Jenny Loong our Admissions Officer on 0455 165 069 to book your personalised tour today.