Welcome to Uniting AgeWell Box Hill Community, where we support you to age well.
Our well established residence next to parklands in central Box Hill offers high quality, flexible care in a comfortable and welcoming environment.
We have 120 beds in eight cottages overlooking landscaped gardens and parklands. All rooms have ensuites bathrooms and generous built-in wardrobes, and we offer couples accommodation.
Box Hill has strong connections with the community and a dynamic and engaging activities program
Uniting AgeWell recognises that everyone’s needs are different. Our focus is on supporting you to experience a sense of wellbeing, choice and independence at every age and stage of life, to feel a valued member of your community and to have easy access to the services you need to live the life you want.
Whether you need a little help with everyday living or more intensive support, our flexible and responsive services ensure you can get the most out of life, no matter where you are on your ageing journey.
- 24-hour, high level clinical care delivered with dignity and respect by qualified and experienced staff
- Specialist dementia care and support
- Palliative care
- Dedicated chaplain on site to provide pastoral and spiritual care
- Access to allied health services including podiatry, physiotherapy and speech therapy
- Comfortable and spacious lounge rooms with cosy fireplaces and televisions
- Chapel area for worship and celebration times.
Uniting AgeWell is a fully accredited, experienced aged care provider committed to its values of respect, partnership, wisdom, fairness and stewardship.
Nursing home features
- Large home (120 beds)
- Considers partners without an ACAT assessment
- Specialist services: Visiting health professionals
Types of care
- Residential aged care