Our vibrant residence in Launceston overlooking the picturesque Tamar Valley offers high quality, flexible care in a comfortable and welcoming environment.
Uniting AgeWell Newnham Community, Aldersgate Village, has 66 single rooms with ensuites bathrooms and generous built-in wardrobes.
Rooms overlook the beautifully landscaped gardens, and there are numerous courtyards and vegetable garden where residents can enjoy the sunshine or gather with friends.
We have numerous lounge rooms, a large activities room with fully-equipped kitchen, strong connections with the community and a dynamic and engaging activities program.
Uniting AgeWell recognises that everyone’s needs are different. Our focus is on supporting you to experience a sense of wellbeing, choice and independence at every age and stage of life, to feel a valued member of your community and to have easy access to the services you need to live the life you want.
So whether you need a little help with everyday living or more intensive support, our flexible and responsive services ensure you can get the best out of life, no matter where you are on your ageing journey.
- 24-hour, high level clinical care delivered with dignity and respect by qualified and experienced staff
- Specialist dementia care and support
- Palliative care
- Dedicated chaplain on site to provide pastoral and spiritual care
- Access to allied health services including podiatry, physiotherapy and speech therapy
- Spacious lounge rooms with cosy fireplaces and televisions
- Intimate chapel area for worship and celebration times.
Uniting AgeWell is a fully accredited, experienced aged care provider committed to its values of respect, partnership, wisdom, fairness and stewardship.
Nursing home features
- Medium home (66 beds)
- Specialist services: Visiting Health Professionals
Types of care
- Residential aged care