At Trinder Park there’s a strong sense of community in a beautiful bushland setting with visiting wallabies, community gardens and resident dogs and chickens encourages a home-like environment featuring pets, plants, and indoor gardens.
There is a council bus stop within the grounds which ensures easy access to nearby shopping centres and community amenities.
Residents can choose to live in residential aged care or the independent retirement village, conveniently co-located so that you can stay in your aged care community even if your care needs change.
Residential aged care - peace of mind
- a selection of single, shared and single ensuite rooms
- registered nurses and personal carers available 24 hours per day
- a dementia specific unit and palliative care
- lifestyle activities
- health and wellness services
- chefs onsite
- hairdressing salon
- resident bus
- one and two-bedroom villas
- especially for over 70s
- renovated with modern kitchens and bathrooms
- emergency call system in all villas
- access to all services and facilities
- home support service is available - either government funded or fee-for-service
All residents have access to:
- An expansive recreational activity program designed by dedicated activities staff
- Frequent outings to local attractions, the beach, picnics and live concerts
- A fully equipped recreational hall offering indoor bowls, billiards and snooker
- A media room that screens movie greats, the latest DVDs and Wii computer games profiling golf and tennis
- Our onsite allied health service provides physiotherapy, podiatry and massage services to our residents and the broader community.
Sprawling natural bushland sets the scene for Trinder Park’s acres of landscaping. Wildlife such as wallabies, ducks and parrots are regular visitors. Several areas feature seasonal splashes of colour and there are plenty of spots to sit and observe nature or share a meal with visitors.
Nursing home features
- Very large home (156 beds)
- Specialist services: Physiotherapy, speech pathology, podiatry, massage
Types of care
Additional details: Six rental units available through State Government Community Housing Program; pets welcome at Manager's discretion