TriCare is a family owned and operated business with a proud 45 year history of supporting ageing individuals and their families with a range of care options. These include services in the home or in one of nine TriCare retirement villages and 14 aged care residences.
TriCare Aged Care Residences provide daily living assistance and 24 hour nursing care with an individualised care plan designed by our clinical and care team with input from the resident, family, and allied health professionals. These include doctors, physiotherapists, podiatrists, optometrists, dentists, speech therapists, dieticians and hearing specialists all involved in your loved ones care. The TriCare Activities Teams are devoted to ensuring important social support and tailored programs that encourage activity.
TriCare's dedicated aged care team provide personalised care and services for over 1200 residents including short term respite, specialised dementia and end of life palliative care.
Our Care Placement Service is a free, no obligation service to help you understand your legal rights and financial options when considering residential care on a permanent basis.
TriCare Mt Gravatt Private Hostel is located in a quiet area close to Mt Gravatt Aged Care Residence and Mt Gravatt Retirement Village as well as Westfield Garden City Shopping Centre and public transport. Residents enjoy the privacy of single suites with ensuites all with private patios, individual climate controlled air conditioning and extra services that include a wider menu selection, wine and beer with meals, valet laundry service and on site hairdresser.
Visitors enjoy ample free car parking on site and are encouraged to join in our activities or arrange your own family function in one of our lounge or dining areas or alfresco in the undercover barbeque area. TriCare Mt Gravatt Private Hostel provides a discerning home-like environment with an emphasis on social interaction and activity to support individual independence. Please arrange a time to visit.
- Residential care at a high level for up to 60 residents. Low care applications considered.
- Accommodation in private suites with ensuites and extra services including a wider menu selection, wine and beer with meals, valet laundry service and on site hairdresser
- Individual controlled air conditioning and 24 hour emergency call system
- Sitting rooms for our residents and guests to enjoy together with central dining rooms, activities room and multiple shaded courtyards and outdoor areas, barbeque facilities and private gardens available for your own family functions
- Respite and palliative care available
- Personal Computer with Internet access provided so our residents can keep in contact with friends and family around the world
- Accredited with the Australian Government Aged Care Quality Agency
- Free Care Placement Service to explore your care options
For more information on the financial and legal aspects of permanent residential care contact our Care Placement Service on (07) 3360 9011.
See our dedicated team in action by arranging a time to tour our facilities during business hours. Call TriCare Mt Gravatt Private Hostel 20 Agay Street Mt Gravatt (07) 3343 9254.