Residential Care – High Care Respite – Palliative Care
TriCare is a family owned and operated business with a proud 47 year history of supporting ageing individuals and their families with a range of care options. These include services in one of 9 TriCare retirement villages and 15 aged care residences.
TriCare Aged Care Residences provide daily living assistance and 24 hour nursing care with an individualised care plan designed by our clinical and care team with input from the resident, family, and allied health professionals. These include doctors, physiotherapists, podiatrists, optometrists, dentists, speech therapists, dieticians and hearing specialists all involved in your loved ones care. The TriCare Activities Teams are devoted to ensuring important social support and tailored programs that encourage activity.
TriCare's dedicated aged care team provide personalised care and services for over 1200 residents including short term respite, specialised dementia and end of life palliative care.
Our Care Placement Service is a free, no obligation service to help you understand your legal rights and financial options when considering residential care on a permanent basis.
TriCare Mermaid Beach Aged Care Residence is centrally located in the heart of the Gold Coast. This is a state of the art spacious home for discerning residents and families wanting a touch of luxury and additional services such as beauty salon, café dining, dental surgery and private dining room.
The purpose built layout of TriCare Mermaid Beach Aged Care Residence captures natural light and brings the outdoors in with central courtyards and outdoor balconies. Residents enjoy superior accommodation in private suites with ensuites, patios and extra services. Couples suites with an array of design layouts are available to ensure individual needs can be met whilst keeping loved ones together.
Visitors enjoy free secure undercover parking and are invited to join in our activities such as concerts, church services and special events.
- Residential care for up to 81 residents. Low care applications considered.
- Accommodation in private suites with ensuites and extra services including a wider menu selection prepared daily by onsite chef, wine and beer with meals, valet laundry service and on site beauty salon and dental surgery
- Couples suites available with a range of room layouts
- Individual controlled air conditioning and 24 hour emergency call system
- European designed and built automated adjustable bed and fully automated recliner
- Large screen television and DVD with Foxtel access on request
- Built in cabinetry, refrigerator and luxuriously appointed ensuites
- Respite and palliative care available
- Free secure undercover parking and public transport nearby
- Accredited with the Australian Government Aged Care Quality Agency
- Free Care Placement Service to explore your care options
For more information on the financial and legal aspects of permanent residential care contact our Care Placement Service on (07) 5554 7383.
See our dedicated team in action by arranging a time to tour our facilities during business hours. Call TriCare Mermaid Beach Aged Care Residence 2424 Gold Coast Highway Mermaid Beach (07) 5554 7300.