Residential Care – High Care Respite – Palliative Care
TriCare is a family owned and operated business with a proud 45 year history of supporting ageing individuals and their families with a range of care options. These include services in the home or in one of nine TriCare retirement villages and 14 aged care residences.
TriCare Aged Care Residences provide daily living assistance and 24 hour nursing care with an individualised care plan designed by our clinical and care team with input from the resident, family, and allied health professionals. These include doctors, physiotherapists, podiatrists, optometrists, dentists, speech therapists, dieticians and hearing specialists all involved in your loved ones care. The TriCare Activities Teams are devoted to ensuring important social support and tailored programs that encourage activity.
TriCare's dedicated aged care team provide personalised care and services for over 1200 residents including short term respite, specialised dementia and end of life palliative care.
Our Care Placement Service is a free, no obligation service to help you understand your legal rights and financial options when considering residential care on a permanent basis.
TriCare Cypress Gardens Aged Care Residence is ideally situated adjacent to the TriCare Cypress Gardens Retirement Community in a central and easily accessed Gold Coast location. Our residents enjoy a wonderful 'home like' atmosphere with the convenience of onsite parking and easy access to public transport making visits from loved ones hassle free. We are directly opposite Carrara Markets close to hospitals and a range of services.
TriCare Cypress Gardens Aged Care Residence provides residential care at a high level with accommodation options to suit every budget. These include private suites with ensuites and extra service benefits as well as single or shared rooms on a supported or fully concessional basis to eligible residents.
Our purpose built layout ensures every resident has easy access outside with plenty of courtyard and garden areas to enjoy including a lush outdoor boardwalk and pond with water course. Visitors are invited to join in our activities or arrange your own family function. Please arrange a time to visit.
- Residential care at a high level for up to 93 residents
- Accommodation options to suit every budget including private suites with ensuite and extra service options
- Extra Service options include a wider menu selection, wine and beer with meals, valet laundry service and on site hairdresser
- Choice of single double and shared accommodation including supported and concessional arrangements for eligible residents
- Sitting rooms are accessible for our residents and guests, together with central dining rooms, activities room and shaded courtyards and outdoor areas
- Respite and palliative care available
- Accredited with the Australian Government Aged Care Quality Agency.
For more information on the financial and legal aspects of permanent residential care contact our Care Placement Service on (07) 5554 7383.
See our dedicated team in action by arranging a time to tour our facilities during business hours. Call TriCare Cypress Gardens Aged Care Residence Gooding Drive Clear Island Waters (07) 5579 9644.