Trevi Court Aged Care offers permanent or respite care.
Located in Essendon, Trevi Court is home to approximately 54 residents. Encompassing a friendly community atmosphere where family members and friends are always welcome, Trevi Court caters to the needs of individual residents.
Residents can relax and enjoy peaceful gardens and a variety of quiet sitting areas, or participate in organised activities and outings that cater for both group and individual social needs.
All residents enjoy the privacy of spacious rooms each with ensuite facilities, and provisions for a private phone and television.
- Ageing in Place" – which means we support you with the right care at the right time as your medical and care needs change.
- 24 hour / seven days per week qualified staff to look after residents.
- Caters for cultural requirements.
- Craft activities including painting, card making and knitting.
- Dedicated room for church services.
- Emergency call system in all rooms and bathrooms.
- Extensive activities program including outings, indoor bowls, bingo and reminiscing group.
- Facility dog who visits during the day.
- Foxtel available to residents.
- Permanent and respite care.
- Regular 'Happy Hour' with beverages & finger foods.
- Safe, caring and supportive environment.
- Single rooms all with ensuites.
- Sunday afternoon tea for all to join, which includes Devonshire Tea.
- Touch pad security on all external doors.