The Homestead represents the best of Japara – where a nurturing, home-like environment meets a high quality of service, an engaging lifestyle program and friendly staff always on hand.
Nestled within a quiet residential area and recently refurbished, The Homestead offers a range of spacious single, deluxe and premium rooms, as well as four separate lounge areas, and three courtyards filled with greenery.
The Homestead offers the best of both worlds, with a peaceful residential setting and everything you need close by. We’re only a couple of minutes away from the local shops, with large regional shopping centres not far away.
Sit back and enjoy a movie, enjoy dinner from our extensive a la carte menu in one of the dining rooms, or catch up with visitors in the sunny courtyard. A life at homestead is full of purpose, fulfilment and friendship.
- 24 hour care, with Registered Nurses onsite 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Caring, committed, compassionate staff
- Dementia friendly
- Individualised care and therapy plans
- Respite and permanent care available
- Your own doctor or specialist
- Chef cooked & prepared nutritious and delicious meals
- Private accommodation with private ensuites
- Relaxing day rooms, lounges and dining areas
- Outdoor areas
- Private dining room for functions
- Hairdressing salon
- Spa facilities
Activities and services
- Personalised lifestyle program, 7 days a week
- Regular group and individual outings and community activities
- Bus outings ( scenic drives, shopping trips, lunches)
- A la carte menu
- Audiometry and audiology
- Dental technician and dentist
- Physiotherapy and physio-aides
- Speech therapy
- Spiritual and pastoral guidance
- Signature by Japara Wellness Package available
Nursing home features
- Medium home (63 beds)
- Has extra service beds
- Specialist services: Physiotherapy, podiatry