The District Nurses Community Clinic is available for all members of the community over 16 years of age, for minor injury, illness or general health needs, bulk billing is available to pension or health care card holders.
The Nurse Practitioner at the clinic is available to see patients for their minor illnesses or injury and can prescribe medications, order blood testing / x-ray / ultrasounds as needed. The Nurse Practitioner liaises with the patients current GP and continually updates the GP on progress.
Services Provided Include:
- Foot Care Clinic
- Pathology/Blood and Specimen Collection
- Pathology Tests, X-Ray, Ultrasound Orders and Results
- Referrals to Specialists, Consultant Physicians & Allied Health
- Minor Cuts and Wound Management
- Pregnancy Tests
- Medical Certificates
- Consultations for all Types of Health Needs
- Home Visits
- Exercise Physiologist.
Health Service Features:
- Nurse Practitioners
- Registered Nurses
- Allied Health Services.
Types of Care
- Dementia Care
- Nursing Care
- End of Life Care.