Our Cairns Aged Care Centre is a modern, spacious home located in the beautiful, leafy suburb of Chapel Hill with Mt Coot-tha reserve as the backdrop. The centre has links to major transport networks, local services and is only 20 minutes away from the Brisbane CBD. Designed in consultation with industry experts and peers, our home offers a warm, inviting community atmosphere to create an enhanced living experience for our residents.
You’re sure to feel right at home!
Holistic care that’s all about you.
Feel right at home with our friendly, qualified staff and our person-centred model of care.
- 24-hour care from our dedicated and professional staff
- Specialist award-winning dementia care
- Homely and fully-furnished rooms
- Exercise and nutrition programs
- Recreation programs e.g. art, music and animal therapies, resident outings, gardening and more
- Specialists services e.g. physiotherapy, podiatry, speech therapy and more
- Pastoral and chaplaincy services
Nursing home features
- Large home (128 beds)
Types of care
Additional details: Interconnecting rooms available, specialised Dementia Care, wireless call bell system incl. pendents.