Surgical House – A One Stop Shop for Continence Management
Surgical House has been a leading supplier of continence products and accessories for over 20 years. Our vast range of products and expert customer service means we can help you with all your product requirements. Our range includes but is not limited to:
- Disposable pads
- Catheters and accessories
- Urinary drainage bags
- Reusable continence pants
- Bedding protection
- Lubricating gels, washcloths, adhesive and removal wipes.
Surgical House is a one-stop-shop for all continence supplies. We stock and sell all major brands of continence products including Lille, Tena, Hartmann, Poise, Depend, Coloplast, Rochester, Unomedical, Aaxis Pacific and Ugo. We distribute to medical practitioners, hospitals, aged care and community care providers as well as directly to individuals in their own home.
Lille products are a high quality, 100% breathable, latex-free range that caters for all levels of incontinence, allowing for maximum skin integrity and providing the user with a complete, manageable and dignified solution to continence management. Using established and pioneered sustainable manufacturing technologies, which are complemented by rigorous testing processes to ensure the products are made to the highest standards.
Manage light to moderate incontinence and suitable for independent people. Rectangular pads, with waterproof backing, can be used with the wearer’s own underwear.
Small shaped pads offer an ideal solution for managing light to moderate incontinence. They are designed for the small urinary losses caused by bladder weaknesses.
Suprem For Men
Small shaped pads offer an ideal solution for managing light to moderate incontinence in males. The male specific design enhances comfort and security.
Pull ups offer an ideal solution for managing moderate to heavy urinary incontinence and are designed to allow people to maintain their independence. Suprem Pants can be worn and taken off like regular underwear.
Belted briefs are designed for managing moderate to heavy incontinence in active and independent people. They are also recommended for people with limited mobility or those who require assistance.
Large shaped pads offering an effective solution for managing moderate to heavy incontinence. These products provide high levels of absorption and should be used with Ganmill Fix or Ganmill Panty mesh pants.
All-in-one briefs offer an effective solution for managing moderate to severe incontinence. With a high level of absorption, the product provides the user with anti-leakage security and optimal comfort. Recommended product for people with limited mobility or who are confined to bed.
- 100% breathable - Breathability across the entire surface area of the pad, enabling the air to flow to maximise skin integrity.
- No humidity - The breathable back sheet facilitates air flow, preventing humidity and maintaining the skin’s dryness.
- More absorbency - Double absorbent core in the centre of the pad to optimise absorbency level.
- More discreet - Quiet waterproof back sheet limits awkward noise, helping to preserve the user’s dignity.
- No leakage - Hydrophobic leg cuffs prevent sideways leakage. The acquisition layer improves the rate of absorption, greatly reducing the risk of leakage and any potential feeling of wetness.
- Wetness indicator - The wetness indicator will turn blue when in contact with urine and indicates when the pad should be changed for maximum comfort.
- Odour control - New generation super absorbent polymer maximises the absorbency level and neutralises odours.
Our online ordering system can be reached by clicking on the ‘view website’ button above, and allows users to:
- order anytime of the day or night
- have their order delivered directly to their home or place of work.
Organisations can also:
- create templates for easy ordering
- enter individual resident/client care records
- consolidate orders
- monitor purchases and usage via the online reporting tools.
For more information on our range of continence management products or to place an order:
- Call us on the number above during business hours (Monday – Friday, WST)
- Contact us using the 'Make an Enquiry' tab above
- Click on the ‘View Website’ button
- Come into our showroom, we are open Monday-Friday 8.30am to 5pm.
Products, Equipment and Technology
- Available in WA
- Continence products