On this page we will explain:
- Why you won't regret shortlisting St Vincent's Care Services, Werribee
- How St Vincent's Care Services can give you the confidence you are making the right choice
- How we support your loved one during the often emotional move into aged care
- How we keep your loved ones safe
- The features of Werribee
Why you won’t regret shortlisting St Vincent’s Werribee
Imagine placing your loved one in an aged care home where they feel welcome, valued and safe…
Imagine being supported through the process so you don’t have to deal will this life changing decision and the stress and uncertainty that comes with it on your own.
So ask yourself this… do you want someone to tell you about all the lovely features of their aged care facility...
Do you want the confidence knowing that your mum or dad can trust the people around them, has the choice to decide what a meaningful life looks like for them personally, and is supported to live that life?
When you talk to the team at St Vincent’s Care Services you can be confident they are working towards the best result for you or your loved one.
Our mission is to help the vulnerable. We make sure they can find a home where they feel welcome, valued, and safe.
At the end of the day, a good result for St Vincent’s Care Services, is when someone feels like they are home again, regardless if that is with St Vincent’s Care Services or with another organisation.
Even if you don’t choose St Vincent’s Care Services, you’ll come out of meeting with our team more confident in your ability to choose a new home.
And that’s how aged care should be.
How will you give me confidence I am making the right choice?
St. Vincent’s tailored care model puts your needs first so that you can live with pride, dignity and independence.
The outcomes you want, we help to satisfy.
Every outcome, simple and complex, we can help reach.
Outcomes can be simple: Feeling the sun on your face first thing in the morning
Or more complex: Mum is suffering from early-stage dementia. She is worried about the change and doesn't do well in large groups, but still wants to make friends in a one on one situation.
If you meet with us with us and we can’t deliver on your outcomes, then we can all agree that St. Vincent’s probably isn’t the right place for you.
If that is the case, we are happy to help you find the home that is perfect for you.
My loved one is so distraught. How will you support them?
The first week in aged care can be emotional for families and residents.
We created a support team to help make the move into aged care a better experience for everyone, and help decrease the stress that is often associated with this moment in a family's life.
The team is made up of:
- Facility Manager
- Clinical Manager
- Dedicated Lifestyle Coordinators (Diversional Therapists)
- Pastoral Care Team
- Resident Welcome Team
Our residents see a fulfilled life as having pride, dignity and independence.
From day one, this dedicated team will support your loved one to achieve that lifestyle.
Will they be safe?
Unlike a lot of aged care providers, we offer 24/7 clinical care. That means a registered nurse is ALWAYS on-site, so you and your family can always feel safe and supported.
As part of the St Vincent Health Australia network we also have a unique clinical advantage that other providers can’t access.
Our network gives you access to:
- Palliative care specialists
- Expert medical and clinical advice for complex care situations
- Advanced outbreak management procedures and fast-tracked testing services
- Registered nurses on site 24/7
- Tele-health calls with our St. Vincent’s hospitals to manage complex care
This advantage also helps us minimise the risk of COVID-19 and flu outbreaks within our facility.
Our network gives families the extra peace of mind their loved ones are safe at St Vincent's Care Services.
Features of Werribee
- A full activities calendar focused on keeping residents active, engaged, and happy
- Free Wi-Fi access for video calling family and friends
- Hairdressing and beauty salon
- On site cafe
- Shared facility grounds with SVCS hospital and health services so you have peace of mind for any changes in health
- Bright, modern rooms and multiple breakout spaces so residents can exercise their independence with their own choice of activities
- Specialist dementia care that helps to manage complex care situations
- 24/7 registered nurses
- Partnerships with allied health providers to get the best outcomes for your loved ones
Nursing home features
Types of care
Please sign in to proceed
You must be signed in to apply or save profiles.
Success, your account has been created
An activation email has been sent to the email address you registered with.
You should not be reading this, if you are then something went horribly wrong