At St Vincent’s Care Services, we’re committed to making you feel welcome, valued and safe. We take the time to get to know you and your needs, and we look forward to providing you with the best balance of independence and support.
St Vincent’s Care Services Southport is situated in the heart of the Gold Coast, offering a relaxed coastal environment within walking distance of waterfront parklands, local amenities, retail, dining and recreational facilities, as well as a number of local hospitals. Our Southport community offers an enviable retirement lifestyle, with residential living, independent living and community living services all available within the same location.
The independent living community offers fully self-contained, one- or two-bedroom apartments, with the comfort and security of on-site services. All of our residences are refurbished and feature modern finishes, air-conditioning and 24-hour emergency call buttons.
Our services are founded on a long heritage of caring, and our staff and volunteers live our values of compassion, justice, integrity and excellence every day. They are dedicated and skilled, and are the reason we can deliver on our promises of great service and best practice.
On-site features and services include:
- 24-hour emergency assistance with pendant call buttons available
- Regular social events, concerts and outings
- Fully landscaped courtyards and gardens
- Indoor heated pool and spa
- Library and reading room
- Community and computer room
- Barbeque and entertainment area
- Hairdressing salon
- Chapel with regular Catholic mass and multi-denominational services
- Access to St Vincent’s Care Services Community Living services
- Co-located with residential aged care, should your needs change in the future (subject to availability and care requirements).
- Offers ILUs/Villas and Rental units
Additional details: Two guest units available; library, indoor pool/spa, BBQ also on site