At St Vincent’s Care Services, we’re committed to making you feel welcome, valued and safe. We take the time to get to know you and your needs, and we look forward to providing you with the best balance of independence and support.
St Vincent’s Care Services Gympie residents enjoy exceptional care with the added benefit of beautifully landscaped gardens, extensive verandahs, and sweeping views of Gympie and the Cooloola Shire countryside. The historic main building boasts grand features, including high ceilings, fine woodwork and glorious stained glass.
Our services are founded on a long heritage of caring, and our staff and volunteers live our values of compassion, justice, integrity and excellence every day. They are dedicated and skilled, and are the reason we can deliver on our promises of great service and best practice.
Helping you to feel at home is important to us. Our facilities are designed with your care and comfort in mind, and we will work closely with you and your family or carer to tailor our services to your unique needs. Our team of dedicated and skilled staff provides the best of nursing, personal and pastoral care to promote health and wellbeing, with permanent and respite care available.
Residents’ private accommodation is equipped with air-conditioning, ensuite bathrooms, garden views, and access to verandahs and patio areas.
On-site features and services include:
- Dementia care
- Regular social events, concerts and outings
- Lounge and activity room for functions
- Library and computer centre
- Wi-Fi internet access in common areas
- Hairdressing and beauty salon
- Beautifully landscaped courtyards and gardens
- Barbeque and entertainment area
- On-site chapel with regular Catholic mass and multi-denominational services.
Additional key features include:
- Diverse care options, including low care, high care, respite care and palliative care
- Registered nurses and carers on duty 24-hours-a-day
- Professional hotel services, including full catering, laundry and cleaning
- Personal telephone and internet access (costs apply)
- Flexibility to choose your own GP
- Access to visiting specialist allied health professionals.
Nursing home features
- Small home (30 beds)
- Specialist services: Physiotherapist, Podiatrist, Optometrist, speech therapy, occupational therapy, massage