At St Vincent’s Care Services, we’re committed to making you feel welcomed, valued and at ease. We take the time to get to know you and your needs, and we look forward to providing you with the best balance of independence and support.
Our services are founded on a long heritage of caring, and our staff and volunteers live our values of compassion, justice, integrity and excellence every day. They are dedicated and skilled, and are the reason we can deliver on our promises of great service and best practice.
Helping you to feel at home is important to us. Our facilities are designed with your care and comfort in mind, and we will work closely with you and your family or carer to tailor our services to your unique needs. Our team of dedicated and skilled staff provides the best of nursing, personal and pastoral care to promote health and wellbeing, with permanent and respite care available.
St Vincent’s Care Services Eltham (previously known as Eltham Retirement Centre) features an extensive 16 acres of tranquil, flat parklands and gardens, which are enjoyed by residents, their families and visitors.
Offering spacious single and shared rooms with private ensuites, with most rooms enjoying garden views, residents at St Vincent’s Care Services Eltham enjoy a number of on-site services and facilities, including:
- 24 hour nursing and care services
- Communal lounge, dining and activities centre
- On-site Day Therapy Centre - providing physiotherapy, podiatry, speech therapy, occupational therapy, social work and nursing
- Qualified Leisure and Lifestyle Coordinator, offering a wide range of activities
- Flexibility to choose your own GP
- Allied health consultations including pharmacy delivery services
- Hairdresser available
- Weekly mail delivery and newspapers on request
- Pastoral care and onsite chapel
- Hotel services including regular room cleaning and in-room meal delivery on request.
Eltham is a vibrant family friendly suburb just 20 kilometres north east of Melbourne’s city centre.
Come and see what St Vincent’s Care Services Eltham has to offer.
Nursing home features
Types of care
- Residential aged care