At St Vincent’s Care Services, we’re committed to making you feel welcome, valued and safe. We take the time to get to know you and your needs, and we look forward to providing you with the best balance of independence and support.
St Vincent’s Care Services Arundel residential living community offers a relaxed, coastal retirement lifestyle all within close proximity to local parklands, shopping, entertainment, medical and transport services. Our holistic care services are delivered by friendly and committed staff and volunteers, and are complemented by well-appointed community facilities, an extensive activities program, and beautifully landscaped gardens.
Residents enjoy their own spacious private room, including an ensuite bathroom, ceiling fan, nurse call and garden views.
Our services are founded on a long heritage of caring, and our staff and volunteers live our values of compassion, justice, integrity and excellence every day. They are dedicated and skilled, and are the reason we can deliver on our promises of great service and best practice.
Helping you to feel at home is important to us. Our facilities are designed with your care and comfort in mind, and we will work closely with you and your family or carer to tailor our services to your unique needs. Our team of dedicated and skilled staff provides the best of nursing, personal and pastoral care to promote health and wellbeing, with permanent and respite care available.
On-site features and services include:
- Specialist dementia accommodation
- Regular outings, bus trips, themed days and exercise classes
- Barbeque facilities with an entertainment area
- Activity rooms and lounge areas
- Library area
- Wi-Fi internet access in common areas
- Hairdressing salon
- Multi-denominational services
Additional key features include:
- Diverse care options, including dementia care, palliative care and respite care
- Registered nurses and carers on duty 24-hours-a-day
- Professional hotel services including full catering, laundry and cleaning
- Extensive leisure and lifestyle program delivered by a team of qualified practitioners
- Well appointed, comfortable and welcoming common areas
- Telephone and Wi-Fi internet access in common areas
- Access to visiting specialist allied health professionals, including physiotherapists, podiatrists, dietitians and hearing services
- Flexibility to choose your own GP or we can arrange one for you.
Nursing home features
Types of care
- Residential aged care