At St Vincent’s Care Services, we make you the priority.
Our Arundel residential living community (locally known as Jabiru Aged Care) offers a relaxed, coastal retirement lifestyle within close proximity to local parklands, shopping, entertainment, medical and transport services.
Our focus is on providing you with the best balance of independence and support. Our holistic care services are delivered by friendly and committed staff and volunteers, and are complemented by well-appointed community facilities, an extensive activities program, and beautifully landscaped gardens.
With us, you will receive exceptional care within safe, inviting, fully serviced accommodation. Your spacious private room includes an ensuite bathroom, ceiling fan, nurse call and garden views.
Additional key features include:
- Diverse care options, including low care, high care, secure dementia care, palliative care and respite care
- Registered nurses and carers on duty 24-hours-a-day
- Professional hotel services including full catering, laundry and cleaning
- Extensive leisure and lifestyle program delivered by a team of qualified practitioners
- Well-appointed, comfortable and welcoming common areas
- Telephone and Wi-Fi internet access in common areas
- Access to visiting specialist allied health professionals, including physiotherapists, podiatrists, dieticians and hearing services
- Flexibility to choose your own GP or we can arrange one for you.
On-site services and activities available to you include:
- Regular outings, bus trips, themed days and exercise classes
- Barbeque facilities with an entertainment area
- Activity rooms and lounge areas
- Library area
- Landscaped and peaceful gardens
- Hairdressing salon
- Multi-denominational services and pastoral care.
At St Vincent’s Care Services, we’re committed to making you feel welcomed, valued and at ease. We take the time to get to know you and your needs, and we look forward to providing you with the best balance of independence and support.
Our services are founded on a long heritage of caring, and our staff and volunteers live our values of compassion, justice, integrity and excellence every day. They are dedicated and skilled, and are the reason we can deliver on our promises of great service and best practice.
We respect your unique care needs and lifestyle goals, and look forward to working closely with you to find the combination of services that’s right for you.