Feel welcome at Edgecliff
St Vincent’s Care Edgecliff is a lovely place.
Staff think of Edgecliff as a second home. Residents are comfortable and very well cared for. And from the management to the caring staff they celebrate residents by putting their care, their history and their goals above all else.
Whether it’s reminiscing with staff next to the babbling water feature in the courtyard, going on a bus outing with the lifestyle team, or enjoying some time to yourself in the warm, green gardens, that feeling of ‘loveliness’ and homeliness never goes away.
Spend some time at St Vincent’s Care Edgecliff and you’ll get that same feeling all for yourself.
Features of St Vincent's Care Edgecliff
- Small, 39 room boutique home so every resident feels like they’re a part of a community
- Private balconies
- Newly renovated resident courtyard
- A full activities calendar focused on keeping residents active, engaged, and happy
- Free Wi-Fi access for video calling family and friends
- Couples accommodation
- Central, easy access and ample parking so a visit from family is no trouble at all
- Specialist dementia care that helps to manage complex care situations
- 24/7 registered nurses
- Partnerships with allied health providers to get the best outcomes for your loved ones
What people love about St Vincent’s Care Aged Care
This is our promise to you and your family. Our people are here to ensure you can continue living as full a life as possible.
Continuity of care
With services across Retirement Living, Home Care, and Aged Care we are best placed to help you, no matter what part of your journey you are on.
Our hospital advantage
As part of St Vincent’s Health Australia, our residents and clients have access to an extensive, world class health network.
Where some see care as a service, our people see it as a mission, to provide compassion and support that befits our heritage and faith in human kindness.
Don’t regret leaving Edgecliff off your shortlist!
- Ask how residents maintain their routine of spirituality with the St. Joseph's parish next door
- See how residents stay engaged with a full lifestyle and activities calendar including gardening, bus-trips, inter-generational visits and exercise programs
- See how residents stay connected to the outdoors and maintain their privacy with their own private balconies
Nursing home features
- Small home (39 beds)
- Has extra service beds
Types of care
Additional details: Additional options available for one bed which may be used in a shared environment - please discuss further on application; St Joseph's Catholic Church located next door
Please sign in to proceed
You must be signed in to apply or save profiles.
Success, your account has been created
An activation email has been sent to the email address you registered with.
You should not be reading this, if you are then something went horribly wrong