Feel welcome at Douglas
State of the art aged care has come to Douglas. Opened in 2019, St Vincent's Care Services Douglas offers a prime, central location with stunning views and premium amenities built to maintain independence and connect residents to a lifestyle, not just a building.
Our tailored care model ensures you get the outcomes you want from your aged care journey. Live with pride, dignity and independence at St. Vincent’s Douglas.
Why families love St Vincent’s
This is our promise to you and your family. Our people are here to ensure you can continue living as full a life as possible.
Continuity of care
With services across Retirement Living, Home Care, and Aged Care we are best placed to help you, no matter what part of your journey you are on.
As part of St Vincent’s Health Australia, our residents and clients have access to an extensive, world class health network.
Where some see care as a service, our people see it as a mission, to provide compassion and support that befits our heritage and faith in human kindness.
Key features of St Vincent's Care Douglas Aged Care
- Rooftop garden with cafeteria and 360º views
- State of the art Day Therapy Centre, Allied Health Services & Doctor’s Room
- 2km from Townsville Hospital
- Activities Centre and Activities Coordinator
- Private Chapel and on-site
- WiFi access
Don’t regret leaving Douglas off your shortlist!
- Ask how residents stay active and keep healthy with Douglas’ regular social events, concerts and outings.
- Walk the top level courtyard with stunning balcony views including breathtaking sunsets
- See how residents exercise their faith without having to leave home with the on-site chapel and multi denominational services
Nursing home features
- Large home (140 beds)
Types of care
Please sign in to proceed
You must be signed in to apply or save profiles.
Success, your account has been created
An activation email has been sent to the email address you registered with.
You should not be reading this, if you are then something went horribly wrong