Feel welcome at Boondall
Hidden just off Sandgate Road, St. Vincent Care Boondall (also known as Viridian) is the ultimate tranquil bush getaway.
Housing both aged care and retirement living communities, there’s a diverse blend of people and backgrounds which makes it lively. With amenities onsite you can have the privacy you want, without ever feeling like there’s no one around to share in a quiet afternoon.
Settle into a life at Boondall aged care and make your home the one family and friends come to visit.
Features of St Vincent's Care Boondall Aged Care
- Tucked away off Sandgate Road for peace, quiet and security
- Tranquil outdoor gardens to explore
- A caring community of both retirement living and aged care residents so you’ll always feel like someone is looking out for you
- A full activities calendar focused on keeping residents active, engaged, and happy!
- On site chapel and multi denominational services so residents are comforted knowing they can exercise their faith without having to leave home
- 24/7 registered nurses
- Partnerships with allied health providers to get the best outcomes for your loved ones
What people love about St Vincent’s Care Aged Care
This is our promise to you and your family. Our people are here to ensure you can continue living as full a life as possible.
Continuity of care
With services across Retirement Living, Home Care, and Aged Care we are best placed to help you, no matter what part of your journey you are on.
Our hospital advantage
As part of St Vincent’s Health Australia, our residents and clients have access to an extensive, world class health network.
Where some see care as a service, our people see it as a mission, to provide compassion and support that befits our heritage and faith in human kindness.
Nursing home features
- Small home (10 beds)
Types of care
Please sign in to proceed
You must be signed in to apply or save profiles.
Success, your account has been created
An activation email has been sent to the email address you registered with.
You should not be reading this, if you are then something went horribly wrong