Feel welcome at Bardon
Nestled into the foothills of Mt. Cootha, St. Vincent's Care Services Bardon is the ultimate in location, peace and tranquility.
Step outside your door at Bardon and experience a picture-perfect vista of greenery, trees and manicured courtyards. From sitting and joining in a coffee out by the central mosaic fountain to walking down the halls of Bardon’s aged care, you’ll find it’s the people that make it such a special place to live. That’s the beauty of Bardon – it's a home, not a facility.
Come pay us a visit and see the community for yourself at St Vincent’s Care Bardon today.
Features of St Vincent's Care Bardon Aged Care
- Quiet, but central location - once inside, you quickly forget that the Brisbane CBD is only 10 minutes away
- Cafe with courtyard views
- Sensory and reflection garden with mosaic fountain; perfect for a quiet coffee and lunch
- Spacious barbecue and entertainment area
Community and activity rooms
Hairdressing and beauty salon
- Full activities calendar; With everything from a writer's group to the famous beer brewing club, there’s never a dull moment – see our wide range of activities!
- Free Wifi access for video calling family and friends
- Located in close proximity to Wesley Hospital
- On site chapel and multi denominational services so residents are comforted knowing they can exercise their faith without having to leave home
- 24/7 registered nurses
- Partnerships with allied health providers to get the best outcomes for your loved ones
What people love about St Vincent’s Care Aged Care
This is our promise to you and your family. Our people are here to ensure you can continue living as full a life as possible.
Continuity of care
With services across Retirement Living, Home Care, and Aged Care we are best placed to help you, no matter what part of your journey you are on.
Our hospital advantage
As part of St Vincent’s Health Australia, our residents and clients have access to an extensive, world class health network.
Where some see care as a service, our people see it as a mission, to provide compassion and support that befits our heritage and faith in human kindness.
Don’t regret leaving Bardon off your shortlist!
- Tour the winding garden paths and beautifully landscaped courtyards with water features – loved
Nursing home features
- Medium home (84 beds)
- Specialist services: Physiotherapist, Podiatrist, Wellness centre
Types of care
- Residential aged care
Please sign in to proceed
You must be signed in to apply or save profiles.
Success, your account has been created
An activation email has been sent to the email address you registered with.
You should not be reading this, if you are then something went horribly wrong