Feel welcome at Arundel
St Vincent’s Care Arundel isn’t an aged care facility, it’s a home that feels like home.
Carefully set back and tucked away in Gold Coast suburbia, Arundel’s quiet, peaceful location is prime for anyone looking for somewhere with all the feeling of home and the joy of living in a tight-knit community. Arundel’s staff also make every day a delight with a personal approach to care that celebrates residents as individuals.
There is also a lot of fun that makes St Vincent’s Care Arundel the place to be. Keep an eye out for on your calendars for Arundel’s renowned Ekka Day, Melbourne Cup day and Christmas celebrations. They know how to throw a party!
Features of St Vincent's Care Arundel Aged Care
- Small 50 bed boutique home so every resident feels like they’re a part of a community
- Expansive landscaped gardens
- Full activities calendar
- BBQ and entertainment area
- On site chapel
- On site café
- Hairdressing and beauty salon
- 24/7 registered nurse
- Specialist dementia care
- Allied health providers
- Recent room updates and renovations
- Free Wifi access for video calling family and friends
- Regular activities including walking club, concerts and singalongs, gardening, weekly bus trips, art and craft.... and more!
What people love about St Vincent’s Care Aged Care!
This is our promise to you and your family. Our people are here to ensure you can continue living as full a life as possible.
Continuity of care:
With services across Retirement Living, Home Care, and Aged Care we are best placed to help you, no matter what part of your journey you are on.
Our hospital advantage:
As part of St Vincent’s Health Australia, our residents and clients have access to an extensive, world-class health network.
Where some see care as a service, our people see it as a mission, to provide compassion and support that befits our heritage and faith in human kindness.
Don’t regret leaving Arundel off your shortlist!
- Take a walk on the nearby tranquil garden paths where residents get their daily exercise
- Explore the many community and activity rooms where residents spend time with family and friends
- Learn more about how residents stay active and engaged with activities including bus trips, concerts, and gardening
Nursing home features
- Medium home (50 beds)
Types of care
Please sign in to proceed
You must be signed in to apply or save profiles.
Success, your account has been created
An activation email has been sent to the email address you registered with.
You should not be reading this, if you are then something went horribly wrong