Tailored solutions for your needs
St Luke’s Private Home Care offers a comprehensive service for people who require assistance to live independently – whether they are elderly, disabled or recently discharged from hospital.
Our St Luke’s Private Home Care carers provide outstanding care and unfailing companionship to all their clients. With true dedication and warmth, our carers are able to assist with daily, weekly needs as well as longer term strategies to overcome the anxieties of change.
St Luke’s Private Home Care offers a range of tailored solutions to help people stay in the comfort and security of their own home with appropriate care and support designed to give the client and their family peace of mind. Our fees are all inclusive.
Our carers provide help with everyday activities including:
- Personal care needs and light housekeeping
- Regular visits to provide support around the home
- Assistance with getting out and about to meet friends
- Writing letters and using email and/or social media to communicate with family and friends
- Companionship for trips to the cinema, cafés and shops
- Transport to medical appointments, Hairdresser, Beautician
We currently provide Private Home Care in Watsons Bay, Vaucluse, Rose Bay, Dover Heights, North Bondi, Bondi Beach, Bondi, Centennial Park, Darling Harbour, Darling Point, Paddington and Sydney CBD.