- Domestic Assistance – light household duties, light cleaning, preparation of meals, light gardening and basic home maintenance
- Personal Care – including showering, dressing, grooming, and oral care
- Nursing Care – wound care, continence management, pain management, dementia care, diabetes support and palliative care services
- Allied Health Services – podiatry, speech pathology, occupational therapy, dietician, physiotherapy, remedial massage and lymphatic drainage
- Specialised Programs – our experienced physiotherapists create and prescribe tailored programs to improve general wellbeing, strength, fitness and balance, including:
* Falls prevention program
* Parkinson’s exercise program
* Pain management program
* Tailored exercise programs
* Community exercise programs.
- Companionship – assistance with communication with family and friends, reading, shopping, company for outings (e.g. cinema, café, shops)
- Transport – to and from medical appointments, shopping, social outings with friends and family, hair appointments, etc.
- Respite – one-to-one flexible respite, focused on companionship/outings so the primary caregiver can take a break.
In home care features
Types of care
Additional details: Comprehensive services with tailored solutions for your needs