At St Louis Home Care, we will help you to live at home, feel comfortable, safe and well cared for, knowing that the support you want is available whenever you need it. We are here to help. We offer a free consultation as we understand it takes time to choose the right home care provider or to navigate your way through your home care choices to meet your individual needs.
How we help you
Our mantra of “Let our family look after yours” is central to how we ensure the provision of high-quality home care. We work in partnership with you to design and deliver care and support that promotes choice, self-esteem and dignity.
Together with your home care coordinator we will develop your home support plan and ensure your care and support is delivered by our experienced team when and how you wish. You can contact our coordinators about changes to your care plan, care needs and care budget should you need to.
Services available to you:
- Helping you get ready for your day with showering and grooming
- Domestic help like cleaning, laundry and gardening
- Social support to help you stay involved in activities and interests in your community
- Transport to appointments, shopping and social outings
- Grocery shopping, cooking and preparing meals
- Medical and allied health support
- We provide personal aids such as home alerts, shower chairs, walking frames and more.
- Personalised services to suit your lifestyle
- Physiotherapy services including mobility assessments, exercise programs and hydrotherapy
A new home care package or a new provider?
We provide Level 1- 4 home care packages and are here to help you with applying for a new home care package or changing to St Louis as your home care provider.
St Louis - Innovative connective care technology
St Louis is one of the first home care providers in South Australia to embrace advanced assistive technology that increases client confidence and keeps the family connected.
“The CareApp has been great in allowing me to see what Mum and Aunty Mary are doing on a daily basis. It has also been an important way for my interstate and overseas family to regularly stay connected with both of them.” Deb.
What is St Louis Private Home Care?
St Louis Private Care is all the services of St Louis Home care but provided without the required assessments and benefits of My Aged Care. St Louis Private Care can be provided in the following way:
- As a private home care package customised to meet your needs as your choice of home care.
- When immediate support is required, while you wait for a government subsidised home care package to become available.
- If you are under 65 years of age and requiring home care support.
- To complement a government subsidised home care package by providing extra care if your needs change
- As a private service should you need additional care while you recover from hospital or illness
St Louis can be there for you when most needed. It could be for ‘peace of mind’, or a little bit of forward 'well-being protection planning', and especially when family live interstate or overseas.
St Louis Private Care Services can be there to help when you are unwell or need short term or longer term care. We can provide as little or as much care as you need.
In line with St Louis values of Respect, Dignity, Fairness and Choice, we acknowledge a long-standing tradition of care and service to others. We embrace all cultural and social backgrounds at St Louis and we have a team of diverse multilingual staff. Our staff are trained in supporting people identifying as part of the LGBITQ and culturally diverse communities.
St Louis provides more choices for people over 65
St Louis has specialised in delivering aged care services in Adelaide since 1946. We are a family business providing government accredited aged care. At St Louis we help you to live the life you want, and help you meet your lifestyle goals whether it be in your home, our 'St Louis on Blyth' retirement units, our new 'St Louis on Sea' at Victor Harbor, or in our boutique Parkside Nursing Home. Call us for more information, or to arrange a time to discuss your situation and needs.
St Louis Home Care services are delivered across Adelaide, Adelaide Hills, Victor Harbor and the Fleurieu Peninsula. Let our family help look after yours. Call us to make a FREE personalised appointment.
Home care package (HCP)
Types of care
Additional details: We embrace all cultural and social backgrounds at St Louis and we have multilingual staff.
Servicing the following LGAs / council districts
In home care features
Types of care
Additional details: 24 hour care available; basic home maintenance services applicable
Health service features
Additional details: In home services; additional services available on a user pay system