Life at St Judes is one of harmony, with recently refurbished rooms inside and picturesque views of the surrounding countryside outside. From our spacious bedrooms to our peaceful water fountains, you’ll love the extra touches that make this one of Japara’s finest offerings.
With a range of modern single and shared rooms, and an engaging lifestyle program featuring activities, entertainment and excursions, St Judes proudly raises the standard of aged care living in the area. Our location is close to Fountain Gate shopping centre, Lysterfield Park and other places to enjoy excursions.
Whether spending time in the light-filled lounges with new friends, or heading into town with visiting family, we want you to experience an effortless life delivered with a superior quality in every way.
- 24 hour care, with Registered Nurses onsite 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Palliative care
- Dementia friendly
- Caring, committed, compassionate staff
- Individualised care and therapy plans
- Respite and permanent care available
- Your own doctor or specialist
- Chef cooked & prepared nutritious and delicious meals.
- Private or shared room accommodation available, all with private ensuites
- Relaxing day rooms, lounges and dining areas
- Beautiful courtyards and gardens.
Activities and services:
- Personalised lifestyle program, seven days a week
- Regular group and individual outings and community activities
- Pet Therapy
- Audiometry and audiology
- Dental technician and dentist
- Physiotherapy and physio-aides
- Speech therapy
- Spiritual and pastoral guidance
- Signature by Japara Silver packages available
- Signature by Japara Wellness Package available.
Nursing home features
- Medium home (90 beds)
Types of care