St Ives Home Care is one of Australia’s largest providers of home care services.
In Victoria, we provide a full range of Government subsidised Home Care Packages and Private Care services, servicing the east and south metropolitan suburbs.
We can tailor a package of care around your needs, specific to your goals, to help optimise your home life by supporting you in those areas you most feel you need assistance.
Choose from services like:
- personal care - such as help with showering, dressing, shaving, oral care, hoist lifting and preparing meals and snacks
- social support - companionship and transport to outings or appointments
- domestic support - light housework, provision meals or assistance with preparing meals
- respite care - a break for the carer
- nursing care - medication administration, wound care and other nursing support, and
- assistance to access allied health services such as occupational therapy, physiotherapy, podiatry or Dietitian services.
Telephone St Ives Home Care Victoria 1300 20 20 04.