SERVICES OF THE DAUGHTERS OF CHARITY OF ST VINCENT de PAUL
A Catholic facility founded in 1957 by the Daughters of Charity, with goals of the Mission being founded on the Vincentian Tradition. These are:
- Gospel Values
- Mission and Ethics
- Heritage and Tradition
- Catholic Identity and Pastoral Care Services
- Governance and Stewardship
- Service of the Poor and Social Accountability.
"THE CHARITY OF CHRIST URGES US"
- Bethany Nursing Home is a 50 bed facility including a secure dementia unit
- Bethany Hostel is a 41 bed facility including one respite room
- Rendu Village is an independent self-care unit complex consisting of seven units, comprising one and two bedrooms.
- Respite Dementia Day Care Centre which operates between 7:00am and 7:00pm Monday to Friday.
St Catherine's is a beautiful facility located within one kilometre of the Macquarie Shopping Centre and Macquarie University railway station. We are situated on Balaclava Road Eastwood which is connected to various bus routes.
St Catherine's Aged Care Services is a non-profit, charitable organisation