Christadelphian Aged Care offer a range of accommodation and care to meet the various needs of each resident with respect and dignity:
- residential care is provided to those who can no longer be supported in their own home. Staff are on hand 24 hours each day & assistance is available for personal, showering, medication supervision and specialsed nursing care.
- our Chefs provide freshly prepared meals cooked at each Home using seasonal produce, serving a variety of tasty dishes.
- a wide range of activities and entertainments are offered which are designed to enhance the quality of life of our residents and maximise their mental and physical wellbeing.
- dementia specific care is offered in a safe, supportive environment where residents are free to wander & enjoy secure landscaped outdoor areas.
- a short stay in our Home can be arranged if the person caring for you needs a break from their caring role. Residential respite care can happen on a planned or an emergency basis.
Southhaven Aged Care Facility is nestled in bushland on the banks of Salt Pan Creek in Padstow Heights. This beautiful natural setting creates a quiet living environment away from the noise of the suburbs.
The bushland setting is important to Southhaven. Residents can enjoy the gardens on their own or with family and friends while taking advantage of the various barbecue facilities.
Residents at Southhaven enjoy a busy calendar of events designed to promote an active and healthy lifestyle and encourage social interaction. These include:
- Entertainment, activities, craft classes and singing sessions
- On-site Hairdresser
- Volunteer program
- Pastoral care services available offering emotional and spiritual support to residents and their families
- Multi-denominational church services
- Allied health services
- Bus outings with wheelchair access
- Volunteer and pastoral program
- Wireless internet access
- Diverse activity programs.
As part of our commitment to providing excellent & personalised care, Southhaven Aged Care Facility encourages feedback from residents and families through regular consultation sessions.