Heritage Apartments, located in the foothills of Adelaide at Myrtle Bank and neighbouring the suburbs of Burnside, Glen Osmond, Mitcham and Unley, are close to public transport, the city, shops, cafes, medical centres, cinemas, sporting and social facilities.
Inside, each spacious air-conditioned apartment provides a choice of one or two bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, bathroom, dining and living area, well-equipped kitchen, and separate laundry. Outside, enjoy landscaped grounds or there are great places to walk with Ridge Park adjacent to the village. Each home has a secure intercom system at the front door and lift and stair access.
There is access to The Waterford’s Crystal Leisure Centre close by, which features a spa, gym, bar, internet café and restaurant.
You can also have the benefit of accessing rehabilitation and respite services provided on site at Lourdes Valley, one of our high-quality residential care centres located approximately less than 1kms from Coach House Mews.
Fully maintained by Southern Cross Care, you can spend more time focusing on what you love most – enjoying life.
18 Cross Road, Myrtle Bank
- 2 bed, 1 bath, 1 car space
- Stunning fully refurbished apartment
- Quiet location with access to Waterford and Carmelite facilities
- Main bedroom with built in robes
- Second bedroom with great view to Carmelite and built ins.
- Newly refurbished bathroom and laundry
- Open plan kitchen, dining and living room
- Quality appliances through out