Reynolds Court offers an enhanced lifestyle for older persons in a relaxed community environment.
The service is located in a well established residential area just minutes from the coast and the Tuggerah Lakes Golf Club, next door to the Bateau Bay Bowling Club and just 400 metres from the local shopping centre. Bus stops are located in Bias Avenue.
The Village includes one bedroom and two-bedroom self contained units set in park-like grounds. The residents live independently, but can if they choose visit the apartments to access some of the services on offer.
All units offer comfortable accommodation and are in good condition. They have patios or verandahs with leafy outlooks. A 24 hour emergency call system is in place. Residents occupy the independent living units under a formal agreement which ensures security of tenure. Residents are required to pay an affordable fortnightly fee which covers all expenses other than electricity, telephone and personal keep.
Our entry contribution arrangements are very reasonable and flexible - we endeavour to negotiate an arrangement to suit each individual.
Supported Living Apartments
The residential care service is state-of-the art having been totally rebuilt since 2003. The facility offers a mix of low and high care places, interspersed with courtyard gardens.
- All rooms have private ensuites & patios, with pleasant outlooks.
- Each apartment is provided with a fan, telephone & television points.
- All community areas are fully air-conditioned.
- Staff are on duty at all times to provide care and assistance to residents.
- Residents have ready access to a range of medical & paramedical services e.g. visiting Doctors, physiotherapy, aromatherapy and podiatry.
- Other in-house services include hairdressing and beauty treatments (pedicures, manicures, etc).
- Christian worship services are held in the chapel on a regular basis.
There is a wide range of in-house activities supported by a Lifestyle Coordinator, including exercise programs, fashion parades, barbecues, bus trips & outings, bowls, bingo & Happy Hour.
Home Care Packages
Home Care is designed to help clients who have been assessed as needing support to remain in their own homes and continue to be part of the broader community.
Services may include:
- Personal care, including bathing, eating, dressing and grooming
- Light housework, including laundry and ironing
- Social support, including shopping
- Preparation of meals
- Respite care
- Transport to and from appointments.
For further information please contact: Southern Cross Care (NSW & ACT) on 02 9790 9400.