Widely known as “The best little town on the Downs” Allora has two aged care facilities within close proximity to each other and offers care to residents with varying levels of care need.
Both homes have gardens and seating for residents and families to spend time together enjoying the country views within the connected community environments. Pets and chooks are a part of the homely environments at Allora Aged Care homes.
Allora Nursing Home caters for 21 residents with varying individual needs. Most residents have their own room and special dietary needs are catered for. Staff are focused on meeting individual care needs and providing the highest level of care with dignity.
Caring Services & Facilities
At Southern Cross Care Qld, we pride ourselves on the way we look after people. Every person has their own life history and their own individual goals and we respect this in the services we provide:
- Dining areas that enhance meal experience as well as providing tranquil spaces for reading and entertaining family and guests.
- Pastoral care services.
- Delicious meals that are cooked fresh daily on site, as well as a purpose built kitchen for residents to use.
- Qualified, skilled and friendly staff provide specialised care for those residents living with dementia, chronic disease management, palliative and end of life care.
- Shared activity spaces for religious services and meaningful community and site events.
- Stylish and comfortable furnishings and artwork for a home-like feel
- Alfresco eating area with BBQ facilities
- Social activities
- Access to visiting Doctors & allied health services.
Nursing home features
- Small home (21 beds)
- Specialist services: Podiatry, Physiotherapy, Aromatherapy, Dietitian, Speech Therapy, Music Therapy