Southern Cross Lavington is a residential aged care facility. The facility provides for ageing-in-place, offering low and high level care services. The facility is located less than two kilometres from the shopping centre at North Albury. The accommodation includes 24 apartments arranged around a central courtyard. All of the apartments have private ensuites. The apartments also have individual patios with outlooks to the landscaped gardens. Council has approved plans to expand the facility in the near future.
As a Southern Cross Care (NSW & ACT) residential facility, we ensure:
- Staff are on duty at all times to provide care and assistance to residents
- Medical services are available from visiting doctors
- Access to a range of medical and paramedical services eg visiting doctors, physiotherapy, podiatry, pathology, speech pathology and occupational therapy.
- A range of in-house activities, supported by a Lifestyle Coordinator including exercise programs, bus trips and outings, bowls, bingo, happy hour and musical entertainment.
- Regular religious services, held in the chapel and community areas.
- Each apartment is provided with heaters, telephone and television points.
- All community areas are fully air-conditioned.
For further information please contact: Southern Cross Care (NSW & ACT) on 02 9790 9400.